Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pics

Aren't they just the cutest?
Isaac can hold his head up so high now! He's still not a big fan of tummy time but I'm telling him it's the only way he'll learn how to crawl around, which he very much wants to do!
Happy boy on his 3 month birthday. It's going by so fast!
Smiling at daddy
Sitting up with help of Bumbo seat, thank you Jill Peel
How the heck am I doing this by myself?
Apparently Amelia is not too big for the Bumbo seat!
4th of July weekend at Innsbrook! We had such a fun, relaxing time with Noni & Pop, Granny Annie & Uncle Mark, and of course, Lizzie and LaLa!
Amelia loved paddle boating with Daddy. I'll be honest, it was a little hard to let her go, but don't worry, I didn't put up a fuss. That's my baby out there!

Seriously, so cute I had to put it on twice.

No comments: